Saturday, April 30, 2011

*HOT!* New Coupons: Velveeta & Libby’s

 


WooHoo! Coupons.com released a couple *HOT* new coupons under zip code 77477…
*Save $1/1 package of VELVEETA Spicy Buffalo Loaf
I rarely ever see Velveeta coupons, so I would suggest printing this while you can. I have also seen the spicy Buffalo loaf variety in the smaller packages, so this coupon should make the small packs pretty inexpensive when paired with a sale.

*Save $1/2 Libby’s fruit products. Includes canned fruit (NOT tropical), 24 oz fruit bottles or 3-packs
There is a $0.30/1 Libby’s Fruit Rite Aid May Video Values coupon available, so paired with this coupon and a sale, you should be able to snag some fruit on the cheap!
*Save $1/4 cans of Libby’s vegetables
I love this coupon! Last time I used it, I was able to snag some really inexpensive canned veggies!
+ More!

(Thanks, The Coupon Posse & Lady Savings!)

No comments:

Post a Comment